Monday 18 February 2013

Who am i?

Welcome!

For Starters i am Kerrie. A 20 year old female living in the depths of Devon high above the town in a flat with my fiancee. I finished education at 19 and went out into the wide world of work. I studied Art, photography, media and journalism, then didn't do anything with it which is a big regret so i'm hoping to change that now.
I turned 20 a week ago and decided I needed a plan, a resolution if you will, for my next ten years. Off course I want the chocolate box dream. Marriage, the dream job and 2.5 kids (although i will settle for one) but the more I thought about this, the more I came to realize that I wanted something that is just mine.
Somewhere I can impart my wisdom, share my opinions and siphon my thoughts (Harry Potter inspired the last one) and so my blog was born. My own little slice of heaven.
My blog will be about everything and anything, ranging from the normal to the bizarre.  I want to share advice, opinions, articles, art, reviews, photos and more with you and show I'm not a one trick pony!
which brings me to my first nugget of advice;

'If you learn something, have an idea, have a skill, USE IT! show it off if you have to, just don't let it go to waste, otherwise what was the point?'

Simple but effective i think and a piece of advice i'm planning on applying to my own life now.
Hopefully some of you will find this blog useful, others i just hope you have a nice read!

k.



2 comments:

  1. Hi Kerrie,
    I run the Tiverton People website. Thank you for your post. I love your blog - great idea! I'd be interested in speaking to you a bit more about your plans. Do you have an email I can contact you on?
    Best wishes,
    Tina

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey tina, it would be lovely to speak to you, my email is kerrieahawkins@gmail.com
      Thankyou,

      Kerrie

      Delete